Self-Loading Cargo System
Reading, Pennsylvania, Danmark
WE OWN PATENT PENDING TECHNOLOGY WITH USERS IN A WIDE RANGE OF INDUSTRIES
- As amply illustrated on our website, self-load has uses in many totally different industries.
- Including heavy delivery, construction, catering, retail, exhibits, recreation + loads more.
- Also demonstrated, our technology will enable several new uses and markets to emerge.
- Our PCT Patent Applications are through the International Phase and ready for licensing.
- We will also sell prototypes to our licensed fabricators globally, customized to their specific fields.
- So before investing in production, they can verify demand by demonstrating working prototypes.
- Potential licensees consider (a) Cost and adequacy of IP protection (b) Market demand.
SUMMARY OF OUR PROPOSAL
- We seek select local interest to help set up a Europenan entity to share in patent and prototype revenues.
- We consider building our Self-Loading prototypes in Europe for sale to our global manufacturer licensees.
- As an alternative to building them in conjunction with our own Self-Loading activities in North America.
- Self-loading is an option that specialized fabricators and service providers can add to their existing products.
- There are literally hundreds++ of such specialty product fabricators in all countries around the world.
- So a mega factory making a range of self-load products is not realistic for lack of specialty skills and markets.
- Building prototypes requires different design and skills than does mass production, but with higher profits.
- Our global manufacturer licensees will need prototypes for an unusually diversified range of self-load uses.
- Our products and prototypes will be customized to vehicle makes, sizes, uses and to digital functionalities.
- Manufacturers like to demo prototypes to prospective users to assure demand before starting production.
- A one shot prototype is enormously costly, takes long time and many tries, so delays customer acquisition.
- Economies of scale in a specialized prototype shop will substantially lower costs and increase margins.
- To further cut costs and increase speed our prototypes are modularized versions of the production models.
- That same shop can also profitably supply intricate and digital components to self-load product fabricators.
- Key components in our products are competitively sourced in Canada (structural) and Denmark (digital).
- That is why we look to Denmark first in Europe, where we may also evolve our digital and robotic content.
- A non-business reason may be my family in Denmark. I was born there ages ago, and love to visit.
- So we chose Capino to gauge Danish interest from potential managers, leaders, mentors and investors.
- That is for a stand-alone entity making and selling self-load prototypes customized to global manufacturers.
MARKET FOR SELF-LOAD PROTOTYPES
- In 2022, we plan to launch our Self-Load Cargo Systems in the US and Canada.
- Our inventions, design, patenting and project have been underway since about 2017.
- Our facilities, suppliers, markets and associates are so far based in North America.
- We lack the size and market knowledge to also launch in the rest of the world, so
- We will sell/license our IP rights to apply for local patents outside North America.
- Through the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) Patentscope where
- PCT patent applications are traditionally listed when available for licensing.
- Manufacturers and patent investors primarily search for availability on Patentscope.
- Many licensees/sublicensees globally will each have unique uses for our technology.
- They are prime prospects for specialty prototypes as they sign our IP agreements.
- They will also be more attracted to licensing, if self-load prototypes are available.
- Such an incentive is seldom if ever offered to patent licensees by patent licensors.
- As such, it would only be fair that the protyping entity shares in our royalty income.
- Our volume produced systems will create about $500 to $600 each in royalties.
- Which may substantially add to the already above average earnings of prototyping.
EXCERPTS FROM OUR SELF-LOAD.COM WEBSITE
- Robots increasingly manipulate and pick products in factories and warehouses.
- However, loading and unloading of cargo still depends on outmoded technology.
- Often requiring costly helpers, forklifts, etc. to load/unload/manipulate cargo.
- With our initial systems, a single van driver can digitally load/unload 3,000+ lbs
- And further manipulate load from/to vehicle over curbs, via elevators, thru doors, etc.
- We are only the second, but unique, player in this novel field of cargo loading.
- We believe we are protected by solid patent applications with broad claims.
- Our self-load cargo systems are customized to specific vehicles, uses and volume users.
- Typically, our self-loading structures (SLS) are sized to the total cargo vehicle volume.
- The SLS accepts insertion of a rolling platform carrying all cargo items in one shot.
- The SLS is then manipulated from point of pickup to the rear of cargo vehicle where
- It loads itself together with the platform and all cargo items onto the vehicle floor.
- At destination, the process is reversed and SLS is manipulated to final cargo drop off.
- Both the SLS and/or its platform can be customized in 3 dimensions to a range of uses.
- Further customization includes optional levels of digital, sensor and robotic technology.
- Well beyond the conventional loading of individual cargo items on standard pallets.
- Where you need manpower and external equipment in both ends of cargo travel.
- I was a land developer and builder in 3 US states with 100+ staff and in-house professionals.
- I own a US firm that among other things invented, prototyped, tested and applied for self-load patents.
- That firm was incorporated in 2008 in Pennsylvania. My current loan to the company exceeds $500,000.
- A Canadian citizen, I was born in Denmark long ago, but emigrated in my teens.
A SPECIALIZED EUROPEAN PROTOTYPING ENTITY
Why is this project currently realistic?
1. Our lighter digital components are already manufactured in Denmark.
2. We would temporarily import the heavy structural components from Canada.
3. When reaching higher volumes, those heavy parts can also be sourced in Europe.
4. Our working drawings have been quoted by parts and component suppliers.
5. We prefer to assemble initial products ourselves to develop the optimum methods
6. If in Denmark, for starters with a qualified machine shop or contract assembler.
7. We will shortly offer to license our self-load IP rights to local manufacturers globally.
8. Availability of ready prototypes will be of major interest to such manufacturers.
CONCLUSION AND INVITATION TO COMMENT
- So question is, can we put together a local management/ownership/investor group?
- I know qualified locals, but prefer to fish in a larger pond of suggested candidates.
- As for local seed capital, about 500,000 kr. is needed to consider this project.
- Spent in pre-agreed strategic steps with verifiable interim accomplishments.
- Terms are totally negotiable and depend on who brings what to the table.
- To help answer further questions, you may want to skim our self-load.com website.
- To find pertinent facts on our business, products, markets, users, about us, etc.
- Site is under development for our patent investors/licensees, so not yet for public view.
- We are ready to send you its passwords, once we know your interests and qualifications?
- Thank you for reading this far, and for your comments and advice.
- Faster and cheaper ways to move objects is continually demanded by industry, commerce and consumers.
- E-commerce has created shortages and higher costs of transport personnel, equipment and facilities.
- The pandemic has made people less interested in labor intesive jobs and physical contact with others.
- Self-loading substantially speeds up and lowers costs of moving large items or many items in bulk.
- Self-loading technology will improve many existing products and services, while also introducing new ones.
REGARDING OUR CURRENT SELF-LOADING ACTIVITIES
- In 2022, we plan to launch our Self-load Cargo Systems in the US and Canada.
- This is the culmination of a project that commenced in 2017 with an even earlier origin.
- With a US assembly partner, last Spring 2020, we were preparing for a Fall launch.
- With the pandemic and closing of the US/Canadian border, we decided to postpone our launch.
- Our design upgrades continued, and we filed PCT (“international”) patent applications.
- They went through the International Phase process and are now ready for licensing,
- We will sell or license our IP rights to product fabricators and patent investors outside North America.
- Before we open our self-load.com website seeking those global patent licensees, we will test the
- Feasibility of a European entity making prototypes for our self-load manufacturer licensees?
- We conceived many self-load customizations, often in cooperation with specialty users.
- That has given us considerable insight into the challenges of prototype building.
- Building prototypes takes more skills, is more creative, but is also more profitable than volume production.
Er i følgende branche(r):
Self-Loading Cargo System
Reading, Pennsylvania, Danmark